The AZENIS RT615K is a championship-winning street tire that is extremely popular for today’s sports cars, performance compacts and sedans. With its world-spec construction and advanced compound for street and track use, the RT615K confidently maintains grip both in street and track conditions. Through its proprietary technology, the motorsports inspired 8/32nd tread design and solid center rib provide significant traction and sustains strong grip in dry conditions. Available in 21 sizes from 14-inch to 18-inch, the RT615K is the track tire of choice with a UTQG rating of 200 A-A.
- Massive Sport Side Shoulder Blocks - Deliver motorsports level grip and unsurpassed durability.
- Varible Shoulder Depth Design - Helps reduce tread block squirm and promote long lasting wear uniformity.
- Solid Center Rib - Significantly reduces wheel spin by reducing contact patch void ratio under heavy acceleration.
- High Tension Carcass - Increases handling response and high speed stability.
- Steel Belts - Offer greater tread rigidity, superior grip and high speed stability.
- Joint-less Nylon Cap Ply - Increases durability at high speeds and promotes long lasting even wear.
Performance Category: Ultra High Performance
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter|