AZENIS FK510 SUV
Just like the model for cars, the AZENIS FK510 SUV is equipped with “Adaptive Constant Pressure" technology, and has a tyre tread that maximises consistent pressure distribution across the contact patch. The ACP tread (Adaptive Constant Pressure) increases braking performance, directional stability and overall driving dynamics. In addition to its excellent braking properties on wet surfaces, the AZENIS FK510 SUV is also characterised by long service life. Thanks to 4D Nano Design Technology, FALKEN engineers were able to develop an innovative rubber compound for the FK510, which provides improved wear life in addition to enhanced grip. The AZENIS FK510 SUV provides everything for the modern SUV driver with a high standard of driving dynamics, very short braking distances and very good aquaplaning characteristics.
- ADAPTIVE CONSTANT PRESSURE (ACP) PATTERN DESIGN - Designed and tested to meet the demands of Australian roads, the silica-based compound provides superior traction and grip in wet and dry conditions.
- HYBRID UNDERTREAD CAP PLY - Offers added rigidity and high-speed stability through the use of both aramid and nylon materials.
- SWITCHBACK SIPING - Helps optimise contact surface while cornering in wet conditions, penetrating the water surface and enhancing cornering performance.
- VARIABLE SIPE DEPTH - Is featured across the surface of the tread to allow for controlled flexibility while maintaining overall block rigidity.
- 4D NANO TECHNOLOGY - Features new compound advancements through biomass materials to help improve tread flexibility and adhesion while simultaneously reducing polymer heat generation.
Performance Category: High Performance SUV
|Size||Load Index||Speed Index||Overall Diameter||Price|