Openpay with City Discount Tyres
See for yourself how easy it is to pay for your service over time!
Get the Openpay app to checkout faster
What do you need to get started:
To create an Openpay account, you need to be an Australian/New Zealand resident & over 18 years old.
You’ll also need:
1. Email address
2. Phone number
3. Photo ID
4. VISA or MasterCard (credit or debit)
5. Initial Installment: 20% of the purchase price
How it works:
1. Download the Openpay app & create a new account.
2. Head into your local authorised City Discount Tyres Service Centre and mention that you’d like to pay for your service using Openpay.
3. During checkout, choose your first payment date and set your schedule on-the-spot. Payments can be made weekly or fortnightly to suit your budget and lifestyle!
Openpay finance calculator:
Estimated Service Cost:
3 or 6 months ($100 - $3,000)
- Initial payment 20%
- Plan Management Fee $2.50
- Plan Establishment Fee $2.50
6 fortnightly payments
12 fortnightly payments
1. Plan Establishment Fee: An account creation fee for first time customers.
2. Plan Management Fee: A reoccurring payment fee which reflects the costs associated with maintaining the account.
Terms, conditions and lending criteria apply. Review the Openpay terms and conditions and fees before finalising your purchase by visiting the Openpay Website.
|City Discount Tyres Mitchell Park|
|City Discount Tyres Nailsworth|
|City Discount Tyres Pooraka|
|City Discount Tyres Port Adelaide|
|City Discount Tyres Reynella|